Junior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Become part of the largest sawmill project in the Baltic States and accompany our comprehensive site expansion, with sawing line (cutting capacity 1 mio. fm), log yard, lumber sorting, drying and planing mill.
With a total of 1600 employees at six locations in Germany, Latvia and Slovakia, we are a leading manufacturer of solid wood products in Europe. From wood, a unique building material in every respect, we produce sustainable, climate-friendly products that we sell worldwide, while adhering to high quality standards. Quality and sustainability are our focus - also when working together in #teamrettenmeier®.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager (m/f/d) for our location in LV-2141 Inčukalns pag. as soon as possible.
- Project coordination of our comprehensive site expansion, with sawing line (cutting capacity 1 mio. fm), log yard, lumber sorting, drying and planing mill.
- Technical and organizational support of the management and project management
- Responsible management of subprojects within the scope of the new construction project
- Coordination of construction sites and suppliers
- Communication with the companies involved, the plant suppliers and the internal departments
- Interface management with Rettenmeier Holding AG
- Completed technical studies in the field of wood technology, mechanical engineering, process engineering, industrial engineering or comparable qualification
- Ideally first professional experience in the wood industry as well as in project management
- Spatial flexibility and willingness to work in the greater Riga area for approx. two years
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Business fluent in German and English, ideally Latvian language skills
- Unique opportunity to be involved in the development of an integrated site
- Extensive insight into the latest sawmill technology
- Salary package commensurate with benefits, housing and car expenses in the Riga area, as well as flights home
- Possibility to take over a position in the Rettenmeier Group afterwards
If you are ready to become part of this exciting project, please apply today, including your possible starting date and your salary expectations, preferably by e-mail, and join #teamrettenmeier®.